[Kde-games-devel] Website promotion and comments

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Fri Apr 18 08:43:39 CEST 2008

On Friday 18 April 2008 07:51:10 Emil Sedgh wrote:
> Hi
> from today, thanks to Dirk and other sysadmins, we have
some cleaner url's
> for games.so each game in the module gets a url like
> http://games.kde.org/gamename and thanks to blazi, we
now have Comments
> section for each game.this is a good way for getting
feedback from users.
That's great news. It wil be very usefull.

> so...first: what about adding game page url's to the 'About
Dialog' of each
> game, so users know about the website of games?the
website is almost
> unknown now.
Good idea.

> and second:currently the comments are being added to
comments database
> without a notice.what about sending an email to
MailingList or Game
> Maintainer when a comment gets added?
Good idea too :-)

Kleag
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer