[Kde-games-devel] Website promotion and comments

Emil Sedgh emilsedgh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 07:51:10 CEST 2008

Hi
from today, thanks to Dirk and other sysadmins, we have some cleaner url's for
games.so each game in the module gets a url like http://games.kde.org/gamename
and thanks to blazi, we now have Comments section for each game.this is a good
way for getting feedback from users.
so...first: what about adding game page url's to the 'About Dialog' of each
game, so users know about the website of games?the website is almost unknown
now.
and second:currently the comments are being added to comments database without
a notice.what about sending an email to MailingList or Game Maintainer when a
comment gets added?
Thanks