[Kde-games-devel] KDEGames Student Day invitation

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 00:04:15 CEST 2008

Dear GSoC applicant,

Thank you very much for submitting your GSoC application this year. KDEGames team values your interest in enhancing our ever growing collection of quality KDE games.

In an ongoing effort to learn more about out potential future game designers we, at KDEGames, have decided to set up "KDEGames Student Day" event which will take place on Saturday, April 12th from 12:00 to 22:00 UTC in our IRC channel #kdegames at freenode.org (Please see KDE techbase page http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/Games/Student_Day)

We would appreciate if you could reply to this email stating whether you will
be able to attend.

Best regards,
Eugene [it-s]
KDEGames