[Kde-games-devel] kAtomic, Bug 154756, Patch

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 00:27:22 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 09 April 2008 01:47:41 gnushi at web.de wrote:
> ... and here is the patch ...
Yep, nice one! :) Thanks!

The only minor thing is that you've indentation set to 2 spaces, while katomic
uses 4 (as well as most of kde sources btw).

I'll change that when will be committing your patch.
Will commit tomorrow, because it's late at night here and my eyes keep telling
me that I should close them and open in a dream ;)

If you plan to continue working on katomic (or other kdegames), you might
consider applying for svn account - instructions are here:
http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Contribute/Get_a_SVN_Account

Cheers,
Dmitry.