[Kde-games-devel] KBlocks move to kdereview

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 12:15:32 CEST 2008

On Thursday 03 April 2008 16:31:23 Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> Hi, people! I finished most of my initial todo list for KBlocks 0.1.
> This includes:
>
> a) Key/action/shortcut configuration
> b) Display of points/level/lines removed
> c) KNewStuff support (there is a theme available to download)
> d) KScoreDialog
> e) KGameDifficulty
> f) Documentation
>
> If there are no objections, I am planning to move it to kdereview in 24
> hours, where we can continue to test and refine it.

Nice to see it there, at last.

A small note about the doc:
As a translator, I often have to translate almost the same string over and
over. Many messages are the same in many applications, some could be, with a
little care.

For example, if the line

"The &kblocks; Handbook" were changed to "The &kapplication; Handbook", I
would already have the translation in my translation memory, so a "rough
tranlsation" would pick the right message. There are similar messages in the
FAQ section, I think. It may not be worth to change this for the games
already included (assuming they are already translated), but since this is
going to be included just now it may be a little help for the translators.

Luciano