[Kde-games-devel] Agenda: Games for KDE 4.1

Nicolas Roffet nicolas at roffet.com
Sat Apr 5 12:09:51 CEST 2008

Hi Ian,

On Sat, April 5, 2008 00:37, Ian Wadham wrote:
> This is just to let you know that the 2-week review period
> for Kubrick (3-D cube puzzle) finishes at about 04:30 UTC
> on Tuesday, 8 April.

Great job! :) The game is great. Congratulation!

A suggestion: what do you think about removing the button "Quit" from the
toolbar? Usually, people can click on the cross of the window in the top
right corner (depending on the window manager...) so that, IMO, we don't
need such a shortcut in the toolbar.

Cheers

--
Nicolas