[Kde-games-devel] GSoC: my idea for KRings game

Rafał Miłecki zajec5 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 00:28:52 CEST 2008

2008/4/4, Rafał Miłecki <zajec5 at gmail.com>:
>  Aim:
>  The aim of the game is to remove all rings from board. When you place
>  two or more rings one by one (vert or hor) then theses rings are
>  removed.

I missed one main information. I mean: when you place rings of the
same color one by one. If player place yellow ring next to red one,
nothing happens. Also it requires thinking as sometimes it'll be
necessary to connect rings by 3 at one moment.

I prepared some little image, wanted to make it more clear. Hope you
understand that very-very-example-board.

--
Rafał Miłecki