[Kde-games-devel] Idea - 'KDEGames student day'

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Wed Apr 2 21:43:18 CEST 2008

Yes, it's a good idea. If I can be present when it will be done,
I'll be happy to help.

Kleag
On Wednesday 02 April 2008 20:10:14 Fela Winkelmolen
wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 April 2008, Eugene Trounev wrote:
> > So, no one is interested?
> > Oh :( and the students lookd forward to that day  (at
least those of them
> > who found their way to kDEGames)
> >
> > Well to bad for us then ;(
>
> Hold a sec..
> I think it's a nice idea, and am more then willing to help
new people out
> and introduce them to KDE and KDEGames.
> Cheers,
> - fela

KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer