[Kde-games-devel] Re : What to do for default theme for Kapman?

Thomas Gallinari tg8187 at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 1 21:16:00 CEST 2008

Hi all !

Pierre-Benoit Besse, Gaël Courcelle and me (we both worked on Kapman this year) have just finished our exams so we are now ready to do all the stuff we were told about Kapman, that is to say :
- Documentation
- Original (not commercial like) artwork => need artists !!!!!
- Theming support
- Configurable keys
- Increase the difficulty

We'd like to finish all that stuff before supplying any other change... Our first goal is to make Kapman ready for 4.1 release, then it will be "mature" for further features.

Matthew, even if artwork is original I think there is no need to change the game name : Kapman sounds like "Pacman clone for KDE", that's quite good for me...

Thomas GALLINARI