[Kde-games-devel] What to do for default theme for Kapman?

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 03:44:31 CEST 2008

Hi Matthew,

No need to run far, all that has to do with game art can be discussed and
ordered right in the #kdegames cannel :)

No worries, I was just waiting for Kapman to mature. No point making
comprehensive theme for a game where anything may change at any time.
However, if you are saying the game is mostly ready, then so am I :)

Please come to the channel and seek me there. I'm it-s

Best wishes,

Eugene