[Kde-games-devel] What to do for default theme for Kapman?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 1 02:57:21 CEST 2008

I guess we need some artistic input, here...

A number of people have expressed concern about a game where the player
is, er, a pie chart. So I suppose we need a more distinctive default
look for Kapman (our pacman clone). Any thoughts that *don't* need a
walking animation (in fact, the less animation of any sort, the better)?

A question that (unfortunately) follows from this is if Kapman will
still be a good name after this...

--
Matthew
I think I want my tombstone to read: