[Kde-games-devel] KShisen manual update

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 10:26:35 CEST 2007

Hi all,
I have updated the manual with descriptions of the new options and a few
updates to the other sections.

There were some typo, and some parts of the documentation did not look right
to me. But since English is not my mother tongue, I'd like someone more
fluent to review my changes. You can find a diff for the proposed changes in
the attachment.

I'd also like to add the widget descriptions as whatsthis hints for the user;
at the moment I've done so in the UI file, but the text inserted there looks
weird... html like, with lots of css specifications. That would be a mess for
translators, is that really what we would get? Does the text get extracted
from the .ui in the first place?

Alternatively, I could add the hints in the C++ file.

Luciano