[Kde-games-devel] untranslated strings in kdegames

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed Sep 26 18:10:08 CEST 2007

Hi,

I tested the translation of some kdegames with Coolo's language x-test
(trunk/l10n-kde4/x-test) and found some untranslatable messages in
trunk/kdegames from 25.09.2007

Bovo:
"Difficulty", "Ridiculously easy", "Very easy", "Medium", "Hard", "Very
hard", "Impossible"
Move menu -> "Undo" and "Hint"

katomic ok

kbackgammon:
"KBackgammon engine" "Match to:" "South" "North"
"FIBS backgammon engine"
"GNU backgammon engine"

kbattleship ok, but
Configure kbattleship -> no dialog pops up

kblackbox ok
("Difficulty", "Very easy", "Easy" "Medium", "Hard", "Very hard", "Extremly
hard" and "Custom" are translatable here!)

kbounce:
"Level:", " Score:", "Filled:", "Lives:", "Time:" are untranslated when I
start kbounce, when I start a new games, then I see the translations.
theme name "Default" in settings dialog is untranslatable

kgoldrunner:
"Editor"
"Themes" "Black on White", "The Treasure of Egypt", "KGoldrunner
Default", "Geek City", "Nostalgia" "Nostalgia Blues"

kiriki:
"Show &High Scores..."

kjumpingcube ok

klines ok

kmahjongg:
"Combinations left:"
In configure dialog:
Names of board layouts: "Default", "Triangle", "Stacks", "Tower", "Pyramid"
Names of Tiles: "Default", "Classic", "Traditional", Alphabet", "Imperial
Jade"
Names of backgrounds: "Default", "Chinese Landscape", "Light Wood"

kmines:
In configuration dialog:
Names of Themes: "Default", "Classic", "Garden of Danger"

knetwalk:
Configure notification dialog:
Titles ("Click", "Connect", Turn", Games won")
Descriptions ("Click", "Connect", Turn", Games won")
On the first start of knetwalk no Difficulty ("Easy" etc) is selected

More to come

Burkhard Lück