[Kde-games-devel] KGolf bug with moving objects

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Sep 23 11:14:41 CEST 2007

Hi,

While playing kolf I noticed several problems:

Easy course, 2 players (human)

a) in hole one one ball was moved out of the  bordered area, when the
putter for the other ball was placed. The ball the moved out, was close
to the barrier, and the putter seemed to push it against and then
"through" it.

b) In hole 5 (the one with the bumpers on the right) the ball, including
putter suddenly moved a bit when the second ball was falling into the
hole.

c) hole 6, this is the most annoying one, the movement of the white
bridge is unpredictable (in kde3 version it always moved from upper left
to lower right) which makes it extremely hard to hit it.

d) also hole 6. Somehow I lost both putters, the balls went into the
water and when the were placed on the board again the putter was
missing. Also now kolf takes up 55% CPU and makes X11 take 24%

Really Easy course

e) hole 4, I can't play this whole because the bridge doesn't move over
the barrier, it only tips at it and then moves back towards the initial
ball position.

I'm playing kolf in fullscreen mode, maybe that has something todo with
it... Ooops, now thats even wors:

f) hole 4, just switched from fullscreen to normal window and the bridge
kept on moving downwards, then stopped short before the water and
doesn't move now anymore at all.

I guess the same question as for knetwalk arises, maybe move it to
playground until its mature...

Andreas

--
You will inherit some money or a small piece of land.