[Kde-games-devel] Fwd: Re: SVG Rendering speed

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Sep 23 11:01:27 CEST 2007

On 23.09.07 13:49:10, Jeremy Wick wrote:
> I had no problem with kshisen, and that is on a 4 years old laptop
> with no acceleration of any sort. I will test again once i rebuild
> KDE4 but that is not going to happen anytime soon as i have a lot of
> things to rebuild on that box before that.

I don't have a problem to play kshisen here either, same as kmahjong its
pretty fast. I don't see any long pause. Also kgoldrunner works just
fine for me as well. There's only a slight delay for the initial
rendering and I can see the playground beeing first rendered in
"half-screen" mode (i.e. its about as large as the select-game-dialog)
and then after a second it gets fullscreen as the rest of the
application. Also playing kpat is not a problem either and IIRC neither
is playing any of the other games. There's really only the initial
rendering or resizing thats affected.

Oh, I did notice a bug in kgolf and a minor issue in kpat, will open a
new thread for that though.

Andreas

--
Your lucky color has faded.