[Kde-games-devel] Fwd: Re: SVG Rendering speed

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Fri Sep 21 21:52:34 CEST 2007

Martin Heni wrote:
> I just started some games from Stephans KDE4 live CD. I think I get no
> hardware accel then and it was bad...really bad...to play them. Actually
> impossible. But probably not much we can do about it.

I think this is not related to hardware acceleration. I remember trying
a previous version of the LiveCD, and it was also unusable on my setup
(VMWare.) However, Kubuntu with KDE4 built from sources on the exact
same virtual hardware flies. I am wondering if maybe Andreas was also
using a LiveCD for his tests, and this can maybe explain the delays he
is seeing? I am downloading the new LiveCD to give it a try.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini