[Kde-games-devel] Another LOGO idea.

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sat Sep 15 23:23:21 CEST 2007

Hello Eugene,

Your logo is fine and funny, but I think that I understand it is a 'K' only
because I know it is about KDE... Well, I just tested with my wife. She knows
kde through me and she saw the K... So maybe I'm wrong for it. But she did
read "K games". She did not see the 'DE' part.

Bye.

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer