[Kde-games-devel] Another LOGO idea.

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 22:06:49 CEST 2007

I have already sent this email to the mailing list. It went as a reply to my
old logo thread. But people complain that thread is too long and the logo is
difficult to locate. So I've decided to resubmit.

*NOTE*! The phrase: 'is teh BEST!' in NOT our slogan. It's a placeholder where
our REAL slogan will go into once we standardize on one. Thanks.

Comments please.

I have also attached Kevin Krammer's reply to my original message. Kevin,
thank you for your valuable comments. I'll certainly take them into
consideration.