[Kde-games-devel] My new insane idea :) (SLOGAN!)

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 17:15:22 CEST 2007

Hi KDEGames,

Yes, it is that time again! My head is getting bigger by the minute ;)

Now, that the LOGO is in works and everyone liked the idea of having one, we
arrive to the next stop in 'branding'. The Slogan! (Catch phrase if you
will).

!BUT! There is a catch (there always is one ;) ) - the slogan you come up with
MUST be in your OWN, native language!
Therefore - if you speak French don't try to invent something in English.
Reason? We are a multinational community. That's where our main strength come
from and we shouldn't be afraid to emphasize it!!!

The rules are simple:

1) Come up with a slogan in your own language,
2) Type it into a replay message,
3) Write an English transcription* beside it,
4) Write an English translation beside the transcription,
5) Click (Send) button.

Examples:

slogan / transcription / translation
veni, vidi ,vici / venee, vidy, vichie / Kame, oKular, Konquered :P
Играй красоту / Eagruy ('ruy' as in 'guy') crasotou ('cra' as in 'crayon') /
Play the beauty (by Dimsuz)
Relax ! Essaie un jeu de KDE ! / Relax! Essay ah' jeau (as in 'june') d'
KDE! /  Take a break! Play a KDE Game ! (by Annma)

Well, it's your turn now :)

(!IMPORTANT!) begin {
if ( you = 'not good at it' || you = 'don't have what it takes' ) {
	recompile ( yourself, $KPATRIOTIC=Enable );
} else {
	if ( you = 'josef|vista' ){
		recompile ( yourself, $KPATRIOTIC=Enable, $KDEVELOPER_BLOCK= Disable);
	}
}
} end (!IMPORTANT!)