[Kde-games-devel] My new insane idea ;) (LOGO!)

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 22:38:08 CEST 2007

Hi KDEGames,

Everybody knows (by now) that I'm completely insane :) Well my insanity has
been acting up lately :P
I woke up one morning and realized thought that KDEGames doesn't have a logo!
So I've set out on a perilous quest to find the best logo for KDEGames.
Some of you (who were present on IRC today) already know all (or almost all)
about my misadventures ;) For those who missed the fun (again ;) ) I attached
the files to this email.
They are quite small, but have no fear!, you'll be able to see well (I hope)

Voice your opinion (or DIE HAR!, HAR!, HAR! :D ).

Best regards,

Eugene
[it-s]
[[insane]]

P.S.: Anma, if you're reading this - prepare yourself! KDE Edu is NEXT!!!
Har!, Har!, Har! :P