[Kde-games-devel] New KdeGames website content help needed. (details inside)

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:18:45 CEST 2007

---------Update------------

Got the short descriptions for all of the games.
Still missing:
1) Kspaceduel - short how to
2) Ksquares - short how to
3) Ksudoku - short to start (<there are quite a few on the net, but they're
very long and detailed. And I don't know the rules myself. If you know how to
play Sudoku - please send me short how to. The shorter the better)