[Kde-games-devel] New KdeGames website content help needed. (details inside)

Emil Sedgh emilsedgh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 10:34:09 CEST 2007

Hi
Thanks people.If you give the  information, I'll update the site soon, and
then, we have time to do new-and-fun things.
The current site isnt usefull anymore, the Capacity (KDE's Websites framework)
is changed a lot but our website is not changed with that.
So I created the new site locally from nothing (which wasnt so big)

the structure of the site will like this:
Games will be categorized in genres (like the old site, Board, Arcade, etc)
Every Genre will have a list of the games (with one screenshot of the game and
a very little description on it (about one line) )
Every game will have a page that includes the Game Icon, Authors and
Contributors List, License and screenshots that you give to me

another thing that we need to talk about is the current site, in the last
thread on website, people wanted the current information to stay.so I suggest
that we move it to /old and a link from menu to it.is that enough or you want
that we merge information of two sites?

and, im emilsedgh  gmail com, waiting for your game's information :)

sorry for my bad English

p.s:I sent an email to the current maintainer of the games site to ask about
permission to change the site (to be polite) but i didnt get any answer.