[Kde-games-devel] New KdeGames website content help needed. (details inside)

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 04:28:48 CEST 2007

Dear KDEGames members,

As you already know our website is being reworked by our own Emil Sedgh and
will soon be up and shining in all of it's KDEGameish glory! But before this
can happen we need your help.
Well, I need your help here... And not from all of you actually... :) but
rather from the developers of the following games:
1) Kspaceduel
2) Ksquares
3) Ksudoku
4) Kpatience
5) Lieutnant Skat

You see, while Emil is hard at work updating the site's look and feel, I'm
hard at work providing him with updated website content. Including, but not
limited to: a short game description; a short game how-to; a game
screenshot(s). Each game will have this three bits of info to begin with, and
more content to follow.

Now, being a part of the team for quite a some time I have mastered almost all
of the existing games to the point where I now exactly what I'm doing. But
not all of them unfortunately. Thus, the above mentioned games lack some
parts of the content (not screenshots obviously ;) )
Namely:

1) Kspaceduel -  a short game description; a short game how-to; (no idea how
to play this)
2) Ksquares -  a short game description; a short game how-to; (same as above)
3) Ksudoku -  a short game how-to; (never played sudoku)
4) Kpatience -  a short game how-to; (way too many games to describe does
anyone have a description for each type?)
5) Lieutnant Skat -  a short game how-to;

Now, I am aware that current kdegames homepage has a short description for
every game already, BUT I found the most of them insufficient, if not
puzzling.

All the game author has to do really is to describe in his/her own words how
the game is to be played. I'll do the rest.

Thanks,

Eugene
[it-s]

P.S.: All the other games are fine, thank you very much.

P.P.S.: Sorry for a lengthy email. :)

P.P.P.S.: Emil, pleas provide me with your own email where to send the readied
document along with the screenshots. Many thanks.