[Kde-games-devel] KDE 4 Katomic background svg

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 00:40:48 CEST 2007

Il Saturday 08 September 2007 23:37:14 Samiur Rahman ha scritto:
> I am trying to learn vector artwork with inkscape on my free time. I just
> want to play around with disassembling the layers, modifying, and putting
> them back together.
>
> I don't have a clear idea of what svn does, but according to the Developer
> FAQ, I need a justifiable reason and a bugs.kde.org account in order to
> have svn access. Is that the way to proceed to download the svg file?

You need an account only if you are a regular developer or contributor. You do
not need an account to just download and examine the source files. If you
think you have some improvement to submit, you can tell us on this list.

If you are interested in katomic, you can check it out with:

svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kdegames/katomic

You will not be able to compile the game, but you will be able to find the
file you want to change.

Or you can use the web interface as someone else suggested.

Have fun,
Luciano