[Kde-games-devel] Meetings and results

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Wed Sep 5 14:45:18 CEST 2007

Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> I think we need a direct channel with the TT guys that could help us
> understand what has changed, and what to do. Aaron, can you help with
> this particular issue?

Just to make it clearer, I already looked at the public available
information about 4.3.0->4.3.1 changes, and there is nothing noticed for
QtSvg. There are some bug fixes in QGV, but we saw problems in programs
that did not use it (KGoldRunner), so we can safely discard it as the
main source of this particular problem. FYI the list of changes URL is at

http://trolltech.com/developer/notes/changes/changes-4.3.1/

Regards,
Mauricio