[Kde-games-devel] Meetings and results

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 09:16:45 CEST 2007

Il Wednesday 05 September 2007 08:54:46 Nicolas Roffet ha scritto:
> > I posted a summary of our last two meetings at
> > http://piacentini.livejournal.com/3217.html
>
> Great summary, Thanks Mauricio!
>
> I have right now fewer time, but I'll continue to maintain the games. I
> could also work on KNetWalk. The blockers (see:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Status_KDE_4.0 ) are not that hard
> to fix and I could maintain the game after this.
>
> Do somebody hqve the log of the IRC meeting?

I have tried investigating the issue of svg tiles in knetwalk, and while I
have managed to produce tiles that look more more or less correct, the
problem is that I can't understand the logic to follow. with kgoldrunner, I
had to render the tiles half a pixel larger than the image size to draw to.
With knetwalk, it looks like the correction is 1.5 pixels on each border.
This breaks my assumption that the svgrenderer had been changed to better
center svg graphic.... It would be important to understand how it really
works. I also noticed that kmines is affected too.

Luciano