[Kde-games-devel] Fix for toggle actions in various games

mezz dbdkmezz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 18:50:16 CET 2007

Hi,

I'd noticed the stupidity of this in Kolf a while ago, but in a quick look
around the games couldn't see a clear consensus on how this sort of thing is
handled so put sorting it out on my to do list and soon forgot about it.

Your changes look perfect to me, I'd be very happy for you to commit

Paul
Kolf Maintainer