[Kde-games-devel] Oxygen game icons

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Wed Oct 24 15:47:52 CEST 2007

Ian Wadham wrote:
> Just a related query, in case I have done the wrong thing.  In KGoldrunner
> there is an "Edit Hint" action, but I thought I would re-use the Hint icon, so
> I wrote, in kgoldrunner.cpp:
>     ktipAct->setIcon (KIcon("games-hint"));
> Is that going to work?

It is already working! In fact, I just used the same approach to make
KSudoku use the games-endturn item for the Check menu, and the network
icon for accessing the homepage as well. Speaking of KSudoku, I also
adjusted the configuration page icons and made it used (temporarily) the
ksudoku icon for selecting game variants. So no more missing icons in
the whole module as of today.
If we have volunteers, we could probably create one icon for each
KSudoku variation. But I think we can handle it with at least 2 icons:
one for the 2D boards, and the other for the 3D boards. Do you agree,
Johannes?

Regards,
Mauricio