[Kde-games-devel] i18n issue with Move menu

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Oct 18 22:02:50 CEST 2007

On Thursday 18 October 2007 21:07:12 Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> Actually the move from kdelibs is the Move is there because it's the
> kdegames Move menu so you should translate it as "Zug".

Done that, it doesn't work :-(

Looks like the translation in kdeqt.po is used first, no matter how Move ist
translated in kdelibs4.po.
"First come, first serve."

kdeqt.po
#: gui/widgets/qworkspace.cpp:1090 gui/widgets/qmdisubwindow.cpp:942
msgid "&Move"
msgstr ""

I think we need both translations, "Verschieben" and "Zug", but with the
current system this is not possible.

Burkhard Lück