[Kde-games-devel] Missing icons

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Mon Oct 15 20:51:31 CEST 2007

On Monday 15 October 2007 20:39:35 Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> 3) Game artists: starting now, feel free to pick the icons that need to
> be done and give them a try, if you feel you can help. Ruphy can usually
> be found at #kdegames and #oxygen channels, and can help you with
> questions regarding the style and color palettes.

And... apart from Eugene that fears them, the other artists in #oxygen,
pinheiro and d-miller over all (which are the most resposive), don't usually
bite. ;-)
So you can just come and ask generally in #oxygen.

Feel free to talk to me at any time on IRC though, I'm almost 24h/24 on it
(even if not always following what's going on...). =)

Bye,
-Riccardo
--
GPG key: