[Kde-games-devel] Missing icons

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Mon Oct 15 15:17:07 CEST 2007

On Monday 15 October 2007 06:24:07 Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> I just created a page on techbase to track the missing icons we still
> need for KDE 4.0. I listed what I could find in libkdegames,
> libkmahjongg and the games I maintain. Page is at
>
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Icons_ToDo

Can you please merge it with this other page this week?
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Oxygen/Missing_Icons

This is meant to be a unique pages where Oxygen artists go and pick some work
to do for icons.
Feel free to add the kdgames legenda in there, with all the fancy color and
stuff to indicate priority and other things... I haven't been able to do that
with the wiki =) (not that I spent much time on it, but...)
All you need to know should already be on that page, if in doubt: just ask me.
=)

Bye,
-Riccardo
--