[Kde-games-devel] Porting kdegames apps from KPrinter to QPrinter

mezz dbdkmezz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 17:06:38 CEST 2007

Hi,

Don't worry about porting kolf's printing. The change to QGV broke something
needed for kolf's printing and I don't expect to fix it, so it will be gone
from the KDE 4.0 version. Kolf's printing doesn't do much of great use anyway
(just a picture of the current game in progress), which can easily be
achieved with print screen. So fixing it is not a high priority.

Thanks

Paul