[Kde-games-devel] Version bumping?

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 19:09:48 CEST 2007

Hi, guys!

While looking at our new wonderful website (thanks for those involved in its
wonderfulness!) I remembered one idea that pops up in my mind sometimes.

IIIRC, currently many games still have an old KDE3 version number while being
totaly reworked in KDE4.
I think we need to go through our games' list to see which version numbers
need to be bumped and do this.
I remember I've done this for some of games I maintain, but don't quite
remeber for which - need to check :) KAtomic was one of them for sure.

New version numbers will need to be added to bugzilla products then - not to
forget this.

Another thing to discuss is perhaps *HOW* version numbers should be changed,
e.g. if we have 1.0 , should it become 1.1 or 1.5 or 2.0 or whatever? Or is
this to be decided individually for each game? :)

Cheers,
Dmitry.