[Kde-games-devel] KTuberling and KHangman

luyolo kamati siyawabuka at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 18:07:31 CEST 2007

Hi
I am working on KTuberling and KHangman.I am translating those games into IsiXhosa.I need information on those games so that I can proceed with my translation.On KTuberling I have translated the sounds int IsiXhosa now I want to add the language that is IsiXhosa on the Speech menu.KHangman I want the information on how to go about the translation.

Thank you