[Kde-games-devel] kdegames i18n issues + some nitpicks

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Oct 11 05:56:52 CEST 2007

On Thursday 11 October 2007 00:57:46 Pino Toscano wrote:

> > bovo:
> > [...]
> > The theme names "Scribble" "Spacy" "Gomoku" "High Contrast" are
> > untranslatable, because the i18n toolchain does not find the files.
> > (in l10n-kde4/scripts/findfiles:find $dir [snip] -o -name \*.themerc)
> > fix: rename all files from bovo/themes/*/themerc to
> > bovo/themes/*/foo.themerc
>
> ... or make scripty aware of those ;)
> (One simple line more for it, should do the job.)

First I wanted to fix it this way, but then I noticed that only bovo has this
naming scheme, all other apps in trunk use "foo.themerc".
So I think it is a better solution to make naming in bovo consistent with the
rest of kde than to blow up scripty with one more find pattern just for a
single application.

> > katomic:
> > Wrong capitalization in tooltips? (Previous Level, Next Level)
> > kbackgammon:
> > Wrong capitalization in tooltips? (End Turn, Double Cube)
> > kgoldrunner:
> > wrong capitalization of tooltips for toolbar buttons?
> > kjumpingcube:
> > wrong capitalization of tooltip "Stop Thinking" for toolbar button?
> > klines:
> > wrong capitalization of tooltip "End Turn" for toolbar button?
> > konquest:
> > wrong capitalization of tooltips "Measure Distance" "Show Standings"
> > "Fleet Overview" for toolbar buttons?
> > kreversi:
> > Wrong capitalization in tooltips "Show Last Move" + "Show Legal Moves"?
> > kspaceduel:
> > Wrong capitalization in tooltip "New Round"?
>
> Hm, I checked just few of these, but it seems that QAction uses the text as
> tooltip, so the only real solution is to add the tooltip as different
> string.

Somehow I guessed that, so please read "Wrong capitalization in tooltip"
as "missing tooltip".
> > ksudoku:
> > Wrong capitalization in tooltip "Check" ?
> > ktuberling:
> > Wrong capitalization in tooltips "Print" "Undo" "Redo"?
>
> Wrong capitalization in a single word? :-S

Ups!
Too much copy and paste here, I meant "missing tooltip".

Burkhard Lück