[Kde-games-devel] Issues with KGamePopupItem

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 08:43:13 CEST 2007

Hi parker
On Friday 05 October 2007 05:08:55 Parker Coates wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've run into some trouble with KGamePopupItem. The API is pretty
> simple so I can't really see where I could be going wrong.
>
> I can successfully create the item, add it to my scene, and show it.
> My problem is that it completely ignores mouse input. Hovering doesn't
> keep it open and clicking doesn't close it. I know it's not a problem
> with my libkdegames install, because it works properly in other games.
Hmm, that's strange. Do you have some kind of event filter in your scene or
widget that holds it? Do you do some custom mouse processing in mouse event
handlers?
Check that you call all parent class message handlers in your own ones.

What game are you working on?
Are its sources available anywhere so I can take a look? :)
Or is it even in kdegames module? ;)

Cheers,
Dmitry.