[Kde-games-devel] Meeting results and todo items

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed Oct 3 09:47:09 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 03 October 2007 08:17:17 Ian Wadham wrote:

> Doco is in good shape for KGoldrunner, except for screenshots.
> I have been holding back on those until artwork is finished, but I
> am wondering when I should do them.  Some shots contain text
> that would need translating.  Usually the translators set up the
> screens and re-make the screenshots as required, IIRC.

The english documentation needs all screenshots for several reasons:

With a missing screenshot kdegames will not compile, meinproc4 claimes about a
missing reference.

English screenshots are automatically used as fallback, if a screenshot in the
translated documentation is missing.

Translators usually only take screenshot with translated text, but need the
englisch screenshot as template to know, what should be shown here.

Burkhard Lück