[Kde-games-devel] KCardDialog

Martin Heni kde at heni-online.de
Tue Oct 2 07:31:45 CEST 2007

> I think it is an improvement. But in kpat it is not possible to select the
> back independently from the front, so it would be better to remove
> the "backs" list completely.

The list is disabled. I think this is alright. One probably could also hide
the list, but disabling is ok I think.

The preview of the back side I would keep showing as the game still uses a
back side. However, to make this work correctly it is necessary to assign a
matching back side to all front sides. I assigned backsides too all available
decks but for some SVG this was not so clear. Maybe the deck creators can
check this (and when putting new decks in macke the front-back assignment).

> And maybe the preview should show back and front in the same area:
> like two overlapping cards, maybe.
Funny, I had the same idea. But I save it for 4.1 ;-)