[Kde-games-devel] Docbooks commit memorandum.

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 09:14:19 CET 2007

On Friday 16 November 2007 05:21:57 Ian Wadham wrote:
> Thanks, Eugene.  Here's a story.  Hoping you are there, Dmitry :-)

He-he! Nice one!

I recently heard a story from my beloved friend Alice (more correctly "Alisa"
in Russian). She was on vacation in Paris and there she met the guy from
Australia, Steven. They fell in love with eachother :) A very nice pair.
And she told me that Australians have a habit (or it may be said "a feature"
:)) to say "maaaaan" :) She laughed and smiled while telling me this (and many
other things) She's excited about Steven :)

Cheers,
Dmitry.