[Kde-games-devel] Docbooks commit memorandum.

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Fri Nov 16 03:21:57 CET 2007

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 11:44 am, Eugene Trounev wrote:
> Ian, your doc is good as is. please don't worry. Spend time on something
> else instead.

Thanks, Eugene.  Here's a story.  Hoping you are there, Dmitry :-)

Years ago a hardware engineer and I spent six months on the island
of Taiwan supporting one of the first computers to be installed there.
It was lonely work.  Jim and I spoke no Mandarin and AFAIK we were
the only Australians on the island.  The Americans there tended to
keep to their own community.

As we were being driven back each day to our hotel, Jim would start a
monologue.  "When I get back to the hotel, I won't have a nice refreshing
shower ... or if I do, I won't go down to the lobby afterwards ... or if I do,
I won't go into the bar ... or if I do, I won't order a nice cold foaming
glass of beer ... <silence for a while> ... Oh, all right Ian, you've talked
me into it !!!"  :-)

So, all right Eugene, you've talked me into it !!!  I made a start, but I
was struggling with a two-way edit in vi and native XML (including latest
changes from "lueck").  So I am only too happy to leave it for now.

> P.S.: so what if goldrunner's doc doesn't follow the structure? the most of
> KDE doesn't have any docs at all :P

Gee, I had never noticed ... :-)

All the best, Ian W.