[Kde-games-devel] KGoldrunner themes

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 06:20:56 CET 2007

Ian, the docbook deadline is 14th on Novenber (tomorrow :D ), but ther's no
need to panic as me and Dinounix have already finishe all the docbooks. I'm
actually commiting them as I write this email. As soon as you see the
docbook updated, please go ahead and
check it out (note the most of the content is from the onld one anyhow
(I did read it of course)).

As for
the Kgoldrunner - For the default theme the only rela solution I see
is to have a plain gray background with nothing there whatsoever. As
for the bricks - I made them so screamingly bright
on purpose (people complain all the time they are not too distinctive). Just
give me some time to finishe with the docbooks and then I'll come back into
graphism :P

The loading themes
are fine for me. But I'm not surprized Egypt takes so long to load -
it's a VERY heavy theme. I put a lot of details into it.