[Kde-games-devel] Kapman conception : need advices !

Thomas Gallinari tg8187 at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 6 13:52:29 CET 2007

Hello all !

We are the students from the IUP ISI in Toulouse working on the new project Kapman, a Pacman-like for KDE, and we need your help since we are beginners in Qt game development.

We just had a brainstorming about the Kapman architecture. According to what we understood about the Qt Graphics View framework, we obtained the class diagram joined to this mail.

The GameManager class will create all the objects and manage the game loop, display,...
This class inherits from QGraphicsScene and it contains a QGraphicsView to display the game.
The Game class is static and will contain all the data of a Kapman game (score, current level, lives,...)
The GameManager class will contain a Labyrinth, which itself will contain the Cells.
A Cell is a wall or is empty, in
 this case it can contain a Character (Kapman or Ghost) and an Item (Pill, Energyzer or Bonus).

What do you think about it ?

Thanks !

Regards.

The KapTeam !