[Kde-games-devel] KDE/kdegames/katomic

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Wed May 30 09:45:15 CEST 2007

2007/5/30, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>:
> On Tuesday 29 May 2007, Dmitry Suzdalev wrote:
> > SVN commit 669460 by dimsuz:
> >
> > Added file which basicly describes katomic's theme format
> >

> >  A             README.themes
>
> you know, it would be great to have a place for these kinds of things on the
> web. a TechBase for user created add-ons, customizations and artistry, if
> you
> will.
>
> i suppose we could use wiki.kde.org for this, but it would certainly be cool
> to have a content creation wiki that is tended to similar to how techbase
> is.
> maybe something to gather people and resources up for post-4.0?

If I understand you correctly you're suggesting some place where
_technical_ descriptions of themes/levels/etc are held? I.e. some
resource with docs&references for artists/level-makers/etc which they
use while creating the content?
And the content itself go to e.g. kde-look, yes?

If I got it right, then I fully agree :-)

Perhaps this can start at wiki.kde.org or techbase.kde.org, I'm not
sure.

README's I commited were the effort to have at least _some_
instructions for theme makers.

CCing kde-games-devel, guys might be interested in discussing this.

Cheers,
Dmitry.