[Kde-games-devel] Revived KJumpingCube

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Sat May 26 09:28:50 CEST 2007

On Sat, 26 May 2007 03:47 pm, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Oh! Ok, I see what you mean now, in Inkscape they look a bit different,
> it looks like they need some tweaking but there is certainly still a lot
> of good potential. :-) Don't despair!

Thanks for your encouragement, Matthew.  I have already started moving
some SVG into KJumpingCube earlier today and a few more hours work
should complete the job.  I think I made a breakthrough in Inkscape on
the SVG graphics, but will only find out for sure when I insert some SVG
KCubeWidgets into a real KCubeBoxWidget.

Now I'd just like to hear if it's OK to put KJumpingCube back into trunk
in time for KDE 4.0.

All the best, Ian W.