[Kde-games-devel] Help with Screenshots

Aron Boström aron.bostrom at gmail.com
Tue May 22 16:03:42 CEST 2007

Hi!

This is for those who have managed to build and run the "bovo" game in
kdereview, AND feel very friendly today. :)

I was at a work interview for a programming company today, and they
asked me for source code and screenshots from the "bovo" game (which I
am the maintainer and creator of). Now source code is not a problem,
it's on the SVN and free :)

But as my laptop is (and has been for a month) away for repair, I
can't build or run bovo myself, making me unable to capture any
screenshots.

So, to everyone with a friendly heart, I kindly ask for help in
getting screenshots. I'm interested in screenshots from all themes,
and both from demo mode, game over screen and with a game ongoing.

I promised them to mail them today or tomorrow (european time), so
please hurry if you can...

Aron Boström
a.k.a "The Bovo Guy"
irc: hrafnahnef