[Kde-games-devel] New dude :)

Fela Winkelmolen nimatar at gmail.com
Tue May 22 12:43:50 CEST 2007

Hello everybody!
It is a lot of time (years really) that I want to contribute to KDE but, due
to laziness and willpower mostly, never did. I'm lurching in this list
already quite some months now and I've written some patches for KSquares
lately, to get started a bit, but now I really want to do more. I thought the
best thing would be to work close (metaphorically, non geographically) with
somebody, so to keep each other motivated, even best would be that if I don't
show up for some days I get a mail like "hey! what's up? why don't you fix
this bug..." or something.
So, if anybody is working on some game and needs some help, please let me
know!
kind regards,
- Fela Winkelmolen
--
Hello! I'm a signature virus. Copy me to your signature, ^^ pleeeeease!!!!!!