[Kde-games-devel] GGZ / KDE games multiplayer

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Mon May 21 11:56:43 CEST 2007

On Sunday 20 May 2007 22:32:39 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> We (Josef) are slowly working on it.

The "slowly" is the unforunate part here. I admit I spent more time painting
the walls of my new flat than coding during the last weekends :)
As it looks like, KReversi can be finished in time but I'm not sure about the
others. Volunteers wanted, I can help but I cannot do all the coding.

> Yeah, but that'll probably have to wait for KDE 4.1. Our release schedule
> for KDE 4.0 sets "1 June 2007" as Feature Freeze date so not sure we can do
> that for KDE 4.0

June 1 is tough indeed.

Josef