[Kde-games-devel] Klickety in KDE4

Fabiano Sant'Ana listas at wundo.net
Mon May 14 12:53:16 CEST 2007

Hi Jan,
Have you tested the KDE4's Klickety?
It is pretty easy figure out why the game doesn't reach the needed
quality, if you play it, you will see that the game is terribly slow,
specially when the board is full it takes 83% of my CPU to clean the
selected pieces out and to down the others, the code isn't commented at
all, the lib which klickety uses, libksirtet, is very unstable IMHO, and
isn't the kind of code easy to maintain.

I'm a klickety enthusiast myself, so if you want to join forces and try
to salve ksirtet and libksirtet first I gonna be very happy ;)

Cheers,
Fabiano Sant'Ana