[Kde-games-devel] kjeweled

Vic Fryzel vic at shellsage.com
Sun May 13 19:50:09 CEST 2007

Hi Albert,

> Why not host it on KDE SVN repository?

I didn't think I could host it in the KDE SVN repository because I'm not an
official KDE developer.  Does one not have to be a KDE dev to use the KDE SVN
repo?

> Well, just start coding it with "ugly" graphics and keep in mind the
> possibility of "themes" so an artist can come later and just changing image
> files can change altogether the look of the game.

Alright I'll do that.  Thanks for that point.

> As far as i know sound people is missing.

I've never done sound effects before.  Can you recommend any applications that
might be useful for making these?

> Seems a cool game we'd like to have in KDE, go go go!

:D

--
Vic Fryzel (vic at shellsage dot com)
http://shellsage.com/