[Kde-games-devel] Finaly move KsirK to kdereview ?

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Tue May 8 02:16:06 CEST 2007

Hello,

Some days ago, during the IRC meeting, I agreed that KsirK, with its current
bugs, was not ready for moving to kdereview. But since then, thanks to the
help od some TT guys and Andreas, and some work on my part, KsirK is again
able to run, with or without AI(s) and with or without network.
Furthermore I added the much asked HIG standard menu and toolbar and
implemented zooming.

Well, it remains bugs, particularly in the zooming part, but I have all the
time up to 4.0 to correct them.

All in all, I think that KsirK have all the features necessary for inclusion
into kdegames and that it is usable enough for review.

So, does anybody see an objection for this move ?

Best regards,

Kleag

P.S.: I will be out of home tomorrow for the main part of the day, so I will
be able to do the move only in the evening, hoping that my ADSL box will not
be offline... If there is no objection here and I wasn't able to do the move,
would anybody accept to do the move for me ? Thanks in advance.
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer